mobile robots

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mam class

hmmm...now i am going to tell about the class, especially robotics class, where my mam has taken it. Oh.. my god i did not understood that class even a single concept. i got bored of that class completely, initially i am having lot of interest regarding robotics and robots. Even i did some case studies regarding that. I, myself did some self study and even took seminars on that topic. My friends know me very well that i had lot of interest on robotics. With my self study, i feel that robotics is a very good topic to specialize. But, then my mom took that class in an uninteresting way. I am hating that concept right now. Anyways, i will create again my interest on that and come back with good temptation.

Source: http://awarenessforu.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home