mobile robots

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My interview

Guys, my interview went well but i think results were sucks. Out of 13 , in a aptitude round they selected 4 for personal interview. In that 4 i am one among of them. For all of us interview went in a same wavelength, i mean same type of questions. From those questions, i don't know what they concluded from that. They tested my attitude and technical stuff. Almost i did well, may be for 1 or 2 questions i might committed mistakes. They are very jovial and cracking jokes along with me. It seems that interview was not so serious. They even ask about my blogging and my earnings. But i did not give relevant information about that. Just playing around that question, and at the end when i about to leave , my HR gave comments on my blogging. After finishing interview for 4 of us, they did not reveal the results. Instead, they told that it will reach to respective colleges. Let's hope for the best and pray to god for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home